Friday, December 11, 2009

Diddy in Southfield:King of the Douches

Wats up everybody, Its finally Friday, which means one more week till Christmas break!! Anyway, as some of us know, Sean Combs B.K.A. "Diddy" was here in Southfield to promote Ciroc, and true to belief, he is a douche. Being an aspiring business man myself, I figure I would try to meet him and see if he could help me.....WRONG! My sister had to stand in the store for 4 hours until she finally left, I arrived directly after school and waited another hour and a half. When he arrived, he would only sign Ciroc bottles! Makes sense since he was promoting but still everyone cant buy Ciroc(Yes I tried to buy a bottle..lol). He signed a couple of bottles took a few pictures but 10 minutes passed and he was gone. I was uber pissed I couldnt even get to him because I was getting thrown around like a rag doll. When he was leaving, I tried to hurry up and catch him, we were outside (just me, him, and some bodyguards) and I was yelling "Mr. Combs, Mr. Combs!" The guy didnt even turn around! he just continued to get in the car and they drove off. I was so mad I couldnt even post about it yesterday, he should be glad he even has fans the way he treats them! Even though it was a bad day, I would like to thank one of the camera men there who tried to help me get a picture. Yes, Diddy is a douche but I still respect his business skills and would like to meet him anyway. But why go to Diddy though when 50 cent seems so much less of a douche? Well that was my rant for the day lol, see you next posting!

Only Picture I got with my phone:below (and lol at the bodyguard behind em)


0 comments: